Contact us now!
|Mr. Sonny Lewis
|Ms. Donnette Fisher
||Director of Law
Our pledge is to work vigorously on behalf of the businesses and the citizens of the City of Franklin to show why we are the best place to work, live and do business!
We Believe In Partnerships!
Our desire is to promote economic growth while fostering stability for the many corporations who already call Franklin home. We have a reputation for creativity, accessibility and responsiveness. We are located just about halfway between Cincinnati and Dayton in the southwestern corner of Ohio. Why is this important?
Our Location Hits the Spot!
Two access points to Interstate 75. Do you need to cover the Mid-West, the South-East and the North-East? Then you have found the sweet spot! CLICK HERE to see a map of Warren County.
- I-75 corridor links Lexington Kentucky; Knoxville and Chattanooga Tennessee; Atlanta, Georgia and Tampa Florida the south. To the north Toledo, Ohio; Flint Michigan and Canada are all easily accessible.
- I-70 corridor links Columbus, Ohio; Pittsburgh Pennsylvania to the East. Indianapolis, Indiana, St. Louis Missouri reach out the the west. Kansas City, Kansas and New York, NY are both just over 600 miles from the City of Franklin.
- I-71 corridor cuts through Warren County, Ohio, the second fastest developing county in the state.
International, National, Regional and Local Industries Have Located Here Because of Reliability
Whatever your needs may be, you can't argue with the benefits of locating in the City of Franklin. We have the infrastructure that you can rely on.
- Business happens at the speed of light; and we have the infrastructure to keep up with you. Redundancy is everything so you don't miss anything. Fiber connectivity from the North and South? We have already done it.
- Want electric grid to be connected to two power suppliers, Duke Energy and DP&L, we can plug you in.
- Clean, fresh and abundant water from the Great Miami River's Watershed and The Buried Valley Aquifer? Your cup will overflow.