2017 FallFest Oct 27 (5:30p - 10) & 28 (11a - 10p)!
Registration Forms For Family Fun Run, the Pumpkin Dash 5k
Thank you to our 5k sponsor, Atrium YMCA
- Click HERE to Register On-Line
• The GREAT 4th Street Pumpkin Roll!- Saturday, at the very TOP of the 4th Street Hill (Look for the water tower- it's that high!) where you can purchase a giant Kleather's Famous Pumpkin for just $1. (Yes- only a buck!) Line up for your age category and you will get a chance to roll your pumpkin down the hill, in the middle of the street, for a chance to win some great prizes. If your pumpkin survives, you can certainly claim it at the bottom of the hill and it's yours to keep. If it goes SPLAT, well, that's up to you then!
• Warren County 4-H Petting Zoo Just like everything above, Free Free Free!
Rides!• Triple Treat Shows will be back with all of their fun mechanical rides. Entertainment for all ages as we have things for the little kids as well as the big kids (adults) too! This won't break the bank- in fact our ride tickets are low, but the unlimited ride bands are the best deal, they are good for the entire day. We are committed to providing cost effective entertainment so our guest can afford to support our vendors!
Food, Crafts & Games!• What festival would be complete without this trifecta? Our food vendors are some of the best- and the best spot to eat is in the middle of the street. Why? Because we set up a bonfire right there in the middle of the intersection with straw bales all around. What better way to spend some time than sitting near a camp fire chatting with friends, eating some scrumptious food and making wonderful memories.
Contest!• Frisch's Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest- How quickly can you eat an entire Pumpkin Pie? Can you beat our 4 year champion? We sure hope you come out and try! We even have a chance for the kids to compete too!
• Pumpkin Dash- 5k Run/Walk-We partnered with the Atrium YMCA to bring more folks and competition to the event. We also have a new event, a family fun run.
There are two ways to register:
• Costume Contest- The competition in this event is intense. The creativity seems to grow each and every year. This FREE event awards prizes to the very best in each of the age categories. You don't want to miss this event for infants- through adults; the best group costume and there is even a category for pets!