|Terry Cole, Executive Director
|Franklin Area Community Services
345 South Main Street
Franklin, OH 45005
Franklin Area Community Services is a non-profit (501c3) organization that serves Franklin, Springboro, and Carlisle, including the entire Franklin Township and Clearcreek Township area. Operating funds come from Warren County United Way and donations from government agencies, organizations, and individuals.
How to Get Help
Visit FACS at 345 South Main Street, Franklin Ohio 45005 Click here to MAP IT.
You will need:
- Proof of residence: current bill or piece of mail
- Provide one of the following documents for children: birth certificate, medical card, or school records.
- Picture ID for adults
- Proof of income for financial assistance
When is help available?
- Financial assistance: Please call FACS at 937-746-7791 to see what assistance is available and current hours to apply.
- Food is available Monday—Friday, Noon to 3 p.m. and Wednesday, 5 to 7 p.m.